Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I know the I phone photos are not the best but I need some sort of visual in order to blog!

For those of you who don't know, Douglas and I have run our wholesale company, Motel Deluxe, together for almost 14 years now. This past fall we decided that the shops needed me full time and that I would be pulling back from my duties at Motel to focus on Cursive. Well, if you know anything about wholesale companies you know that trade shows are a huge part of the business, and this season is the first that I am not working in the booth! It was kinda weird not to have the interaction with our great customers that I have worked with and talked to for so many years but it has been wonderful to be able to focus on the buy for the shops... each shop is so different in temperament and each of our little monsters needs to be fed differently in order for them to grow...
I'll fill you in on the new collections later this week.

1 comment:

  1. M. Thanks for the info. I was 'seeing' you working the NYC show! Big change. I bet the customers missed seeing you at the booth, too. Who was helping Doug???
    My home office is transformed after new paint, border wall paper, etc. Noodle's picture as a puppy is still on display on top of my bookshelf.
    Thinking of you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete