Friday, September 18, 2009

So Fashion... For those of you who don't know I am a huge fashion fan, you might not be able to tell by the way I dress, but I LOVE fashion.

This picture was taken at the Peter Som presentation Douglas and I were invited to on Wednesday {Cursive donated cute little boxed papers for all of the models}. For those of you with really good eyes that is Brad from The Rachel Zoe Project looking over the spring lineup.

I am a strong believer that most things follow fashion's direction and I most certainly use it for the shop buys, IE: Silver metallic jackets = silver metallic crackle journals and albums.
The easiest way to stay relevant and a head of the curve is to keep your eyes peeled to what the people on the streets are styling, read odd little foreign magazines (and by read I mean look at the photos) and travel as much as you can.
I feel lucky to live in the city that encourages personal style and experimentation.... if you didn't already know the 80's are very back!!!

1 comment: