Friday, June 12, 2009

This isn't the best photo but I thought it was so cute I had to post it. Noodle was helping us to merchandise the shop before we opened but he spent most of the time peeking out between the papered windows, he was fascinated by all of the legs passing by.
On this train of thought (no pun intended), you would not believe the sea of humanity that flows by the shop. They say over 500,000 people commute through GCT a day and I think that doesn't include all of the tourists. Everyone is in such a hurry. My advice, slow down and smell the Pamplemousse!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you included Noodle today. He is so much part of the Spirit and support of Cursive GCT! I had no idea that so many people pass by on a daily basis! Thank goodness your oasis of beauty can bring joy, relaxation and abundance to the buyers and the sellers! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete