Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"It was like Island pricing...."

no that that island.
The other day as I was walking up the steps from the subway I overheard two young women talking about the Brooklyn Flee. The one says to the other " I had a great time there but it was like Island pricing".. of course she was referring to the Island of Manhattan. I chuckled to myself at the irony of these two ladies carrying their Marc Jacobs bags and doing their best Olsen twin styling, complaining that Brooklyn Flee had the audacity to approximate Manhattan retail.
Listen up folks... Manhattan real estate is out of control expensive!!! So expect to pay top dollar any place you shop. It's a fact, so get over it and enjoy the island life!

1 comment:

  1. Michael, I just love your perspectives! You have power behind those words and experience and know how. Come all to Cursive for the most creative shopping experience ever! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete