Sunday, December 13, 2009


One of my favorite things about living in New York is viewing the Bergdorf Goodman windows, especially at the Holidays. They are always so well crafted and imaginative , I would love to work in that craft room. Who else could make polar bears out of white fringe and crystals: Nanook of the North, sign me up!
This is one of the side windows so let me tell you the 5th Ave windows are AMAZING, I'll try and get a few more shots this week.
Oh and a little bit of gossip; my friend Heath and I went to see A Single Man at the Paris theatre and who was there standing in line but Carolina Herrera, she looked amazing and not at all fussy or pulled. See we are all just people!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Michael. So good to have a computer again. Brand new and new things to learn. I miss you. Thanks for this pic.....Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, a new year is very 'here'. Where is a new page treat??? I know you are busy, dear M.

    When you can, some more pics and words of beauty, shop talk, and surprises! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, let the bears find a winter cave.....Something new and clever, please! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete