Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sorry for the long delay in writing. Both of our moms visited this fall and I fell behind in my everyday life. Retail is never boring! If it's not one thing it's 40 thousand other things. Sometimes there is not enough time in the day to do everything that needs my eyeballs.
Anyway, Q4 is here and about to bust out. The theme is going to be black and white, because, well I that's the mood I am in... there is more white than black but the contrast should be striking especially at ABC were we just hung more amazing black and gold fixtures by Tom Dixon. These combined with the antiqued silver garlands streaming down from the ceiling should be quite something. Stop by and check it out next week.

1 comment:

  1. So glad the blog is going again. I am still transfixed from the Light and Beauty of Cursive Grand Central Terminal!
    Location, location, location is the Best.
    What a fun trip it was last week.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete